Tuesday, June 10, 2008

If you can read this, I've finally managed to Flickr!!


Are these people laughing at me? Why am I even thinking this? Because a) they're related to me and might feel free to do so, and b) having given themselves permission to gaffaw at my expense, these two (highly computer savvy) rellies might not believe how long it's taken me to complete this seemingly innocuous exercise - i.e upload an image to my blog.
Except wait!! I sourced this picture from my computer - slap on the wrist! Must now go and attempt to first get this picture onto Flickr, and then onto my blog, or at the very least get a picture (any picture!) off Flickr and onto this blog. OMG!! How many more hours is that going to take? You think I'm kidding, don't you? You think I haven't already tried - like - well I've lost count of how many times! Oh stop snickering and leave me to wrestle some more with my Flickr account. I WILL DO THIS!!

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Don't forget you can ring the State Library for help.

Ellen (PLS)